The marketing Buzz phrase of the moment is Big Data, and for good reason. Big Data offers valuable insights into consumer behavior that can refine customer interactions – and effective use of data boosts marketing effectiveness and ROI for companies of all sizes.
Consider the survey findings from a recent Forbes Insight paper titled, The Big Potential of Big Data: A Field Guide for CMOs:
- In the case of companies that felt they always or frequently made sufficient use of data, 92% met or exceeded their goals.
- 60% of companies that used Big Data at least 50% of the time felt they exceeded their goals.
The benefits of embracing the data that you have both on your customers and other consumers are clear. The challenge is doing so in the most efficient way.
Highlights from our Blog
Simple Google Analytics: Using Insights to Improve Your Website
Using Google Analytics can be a complex endeavor for specialists, yet also very powerful for business owners with little available time and experience. With the right basic implementation, Google Analytics can reveal important patterns without wasting your time.
Build a Website Wireframe That Matters
As one of the first outputs of a website rebuild, wireframes play an instrumental role in guiding the visual and technical direction of a new site. Knowing what to focus on and how to communicate your ideas will save hours of grief down the line.
TribalVision CEO Named SBA’s Rhode Island Small Business Person of the Year
The U.S. Small Business Administration recently recognized TribalVision Founder and CEO Chris Ciunci as the Rhode Island Small Business Person of the Year. These prestigious awards are given annually, with one winner chosen from each U.S. state or territory. Awards are given on the basis of criteria including staying power, employee growth, increase in sales, current and past financial performance, innovation of product or service, response to adversity, and contributions to community oriented projects.
Providence Business News Names TribalVision One of Rhode Island’s Best Places to Work
TribalVision has been selected as a winner of PBN’s annual Best Places to Work competition. TribalVision was one of a select group of companies to be awarded in the small business category, as the competition’s popularity continues to grow. Honorees were selected based on management reports and confidential employee surveys.
Tips To Market Smarter
- Getting a Sharper Picture of Social Media’s Influence – A closer look at the influence social media has on sales and how companies use these channels to increase their ROI. (Mckinsey)
- Changing an Organization’s Culture, Without Resistance or Blame – Changing company culture can be tricky, but there are a few ways to do it without hurting anyone’s feelings. (HBR)
- Growing by Adapting at Speed – Innovation is a double edged sword. Companies need to be constantly vigilent to the changing times to ensure they stay on top. (Mckinsey)
- Eight Ways to Grow Your LinkedIn Connections – LinkedIn can be a huge asset, but it won’t do much for you unless you put in the work to build solid connections. (Social Media Examiner)