TribalVision is seeking a Sr. Social Specialist to make immediate impact in our rapidly growing team. You’ll be responsible for managing Jr. level social team members across multiple client accounts across a broad range of industries. You must be an expert in all things social media – both related to implementation and strategy. Platforms include Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and more.
Your deep understanding of social media strategy, budgeting and platform management is crucial. You must be able to answer all platform related questions from TribalVision internal teams and the clients you are assigned. Our Sr. Social Specialist will be responsible for setting strategic direction for both paid and organic efforts on each client account. You must be able to project manage, provide timely feedback, and communicate vision to Jr. level team members assigned on accounts. Additionally, you will be responsible for setting ROAS, CPA, and/or engagement goals with clients and hitting them with their assigned clients. Forecasting budgets and results across b2b and b2c clients will be a key responsibility.
Lastly, you will be responsible for leading all client interactions when necessary on accounts, and will also be responsible for communicating necessary information to account management teams in regards to client accounts.
A strong work ethic, unmatched problem-solving ability, as well as strong technical proficiency, are essential ingredients to your ability to thrive in an environment filled with tight deadlines, complex challenges, and demanding clients. By combining your development acumen with superior project management, you will have the opportunity to become an indispensable, accomplished team member at an accelerated pace.
TribalVision is a full-service marketing agency based in Boston, with over 10 years in the market helping clients accelerate their growth through divergent strategy and bleeding edge tactical expertise. TribalVision combines the diverse capabilities of a big box agency with the agile service of a boutique firm—all on flexible terms that makes sense for growing businesses. We are looking for a rising design star to support our rapidly growing book of business, and internal team of 65+ strategists, marketers, and specialists.
- Experience: 5-7 years with paid and organic social in an agency setting
- Technical experience
- Experience working with other digital marketing specialists across channels to build full funnel digital marketing campaigns
- Proven experience setting strategy on Social (organic and paid) for clients with a track record of successful case studies
- Technical mindset with the ability to easily learn new marketing platforms
- Proven, hands-on, experience with Social Advertising channels with proven results against CPA or ROAS goals
- Experience forecasting advertising budgets on social media against CPA or ROAS goals
- Experience overseeing content direction and strategy across social media channels
- Responsible for staying up to date on latest paid and organic market trends
- Strong eye for analytics with ability to prepare reports and present information to clients
- Proven knowledge of social media management tools such as Falcon.io, Sprout Social, Hootesuite, etc. with ability to manage/train on these platforms
- Managerial experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience of managing at least 6 team members on Social
- Proven track record of managing 10+ client accounts at one time
- Proven ability to set direction on accounts and manage team members to help execute
- Ability to communicate expertise in meetings both internally and client facing
- Ability to manage and communicate with 3rd party vendors to help execute on campaigns
- Experience with Unbounce or other landing page builders
- Experience with Facebook Conversion API
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience with PowerPoint
- Experience with social listening tools
- Experience in Google Data Studio
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree
- Autonomous and driven to own deliverables from beginning to end with little direct supervision
- Demonstrated ability to project manage, set priorities, and solve problems
- Demonstrated experience supervising, mentoring, and leading others
- Ability to collaborate as part of integrated teams of non-technical colleagues
Questions to Answer in Your Application
Provide 2 to 3 examples of successful omnichannel marketing strategies you helped to execute on.
- Who was the target demographic?
- What was the total ad spend
- What were the results? – please be specific with your KPIs
- How did Social play a role in the strategy?
- What other channels were used in the strategy and what roles did they play?
- Please outline the teams you may have managed to help you execute. What role did each team member play and what steps did you take to manage them?
- How do you think you could have improved it?
Opportunities available at both office locations:
295 Devonshire Street
Boston, MA 02110
2346 Post Road
Warwick, RI 02886