- 15% of marketers surveyed say their company still does not regularly review email opens and clicks; only 23% say they have integrated their website and emails to track what happens after a click. (MarketingProfs, 2016)
- 61% of mobile searchers are more likely to contact a local business if they have a mobile-friendly site. (Junto, 2019)
- 79% of top-performing companies have been using marketing automation for three or more years. (Venture Harbour, 2017)
- 66% of marketers surveyed used blogs in their social media content. (Social Media Examiner, 2019)
- 61% of marketers say improving SEO and growing their pgraniz presence is their top inbound marketing priority. (HubSpot, 2018)
- 47% of Facebook users only access the site through the mobile app. (Source: Brandwatch)
- LinkedIn now has over 500 million members. (Source: Fortune)
- 94% of marketers use Facebook advertising on a regular basis, which means 3 million businesses are using the Facebook platform for marketing. (Source: ManoByte)
- 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos. (Source: Tubular Insights)
- Female internet users are more likely to use Instagram than men, at 38% vs. 26%. (Source: WordStream)
- 61% of marketers say improving SEO and growing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing priority. (Source: HubSpot)
- 72% of marketers say relevant content creation was the most effective SEO tactic. (Source: HubSpot)
- The average LinkedIn user spends 17 minutes on the site per month. (Source: WordStream)
- Only 20% of Facebook posts generate an emotional response while no ads did. (Source: AdEspresso)
- 32% of teenagers consider Instagram to be the most important social network. (Source: WordStream)
- 50% of search queries are four words or longer. (Source: WordStream)
- 28% of searches for something nearby result in a purchase. (Source: Google)
- 30% of US eCommerce is from a mobile device. (Source: Internet Retailer)
- 1$ is spent on conversions for every $92 spent on acquiring customers. (Source: Econsultancy)
- 34% is the CTR of the first position on Google search results on desktop. (Source: HubSpot)
- 55% of US consumers begin their online product search on Amazon. (Source: MarketingCharts)
- 61% of marketers use A/B testing to optimize their conversation rate. (Source: MarketingCharts)
- Personalized emails improve click-through rates by 14% and conversion rates by 10%. (Source: Aberdeen)
- 84% of B2B marketers use social media in some form. (Source: Hubspot)
- There are 31% more bloggers today than there were three years ago. (Source: Hubspot)
- 44% of online shoppers begin by using a search engine. (Source: Aberdeen)
- 50% of all mobile searches are conducted in hopes of finding local results, and 61% of those searches result in a purchase. (Source: Hubspot)
- Content with relevant images gets 94% more views than content without. (Source: Hubspot)
- 60% of companies who exceed revenue goals have above average email open rates. (Source: Hubspot)
- Auto-posting to Facebook decreases company likes and comments by 70%. (Source: Hubspot)
- Digital marketing spend is forecasted to increase to 35% in total budgets by 2016. (Source: Kapost)
- Only about 5% of marketers use a full-featured marketing automation solution. (Source: Forrester Research)
- 65% of email readers prefer emails that contain mostly images. (Source: Hubspot)
- Saturday has the highest CTR for emails at over 9% (Sunday is second at just under 9%).
- The average marketing email delivery success rate is only 75% for B2B companies.
(Source: Return Path)
- 78% of CMOs think that custom content is the future of marketing.
(Source: Hanley-Wood Business Media)
- 89% of marketers find customer testimonials to be the most effective form of content marketing.
- 43% of B2B businesses have found a customer through Facebook.
(Source: State of Inbound Marketing)
- 57% of TV viewers surf the web at the same time.
- 65% of B2B organizations do not have established lead nurturing initiatives.
(Source: Marketing Sherpa)
- Lead nurturing increases a client’s spend by 47% on average.
(Source: The Annuitas Group)
- 57% of online video ads have been found to be unviewable.
(Source: New York Times)
- 82% of consumers enjoy reading relevant content from brands.
- Mobile formatting matters: 62% of emails in 2013 were opened on a mobile device.
(Source: Yahoo Small Business)
- 78% of B2B CMOs say marketing is more important to corporate strategy now than it was two years ago.
- Facebook makes up 75% of social media advertising referrals.
(Source: Adobe Digital Index)
- Online sales count for 41% of US B2B revenue.
(Source: Yahoo Small Business)
- Companies who have an active blog report that they get 67% more leads.
(Source: Inside View)
- Inbound marketing costs 62% less per lead than outbound marketing.
- For every $92 spent acquiring customers, only $1 is spent converting them.
- Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at 33% lower cost.
(Source: Forrester Research)
- Just 56% of B2B organizations verify valid business leads before they are passed to sales.
- 49% of B2B marketers confess to not measuring ROI.
(Source: The B2B Barometer)
- 57% of companies have problems finding the expertise to optimize the copy on their landing pages.
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic, not paid.
(Source: Marketing Sherpa, February 2007)
- 60% of all organic clicks go to the top three organic search results.
(Source: MarketingSherpa, February 2007)
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
(Source: MarketShareHitsLink.com, October 2010)
- 48% of marketers build a new landing page for each marketing campaign.
- Research shows that 35-50% of sales go to the vendor that responds first.
- 79% of marketing leads never convert into sales. Lack of lead nurturing is the common cause of this poor performance.
- Companies with mature lead generation and management practices have a 9.3% higher sales quota achievement rate.
(Source: CSO Insights)
- Relevant emails drive 18 times more revenue than broadcast emails.
(Source: Jupiter Research)
- 88% prefer to receive HTML emails vs. 12% who prefer plain text from companies.
- 89% of marketers said email was their primary channel for lead generation.
(Source: Forrester Research)