Wind River Environmental maintains and services a broad array of non-hazardous liquid waste systems for residential, business, and municipal customers across 16 states.
While Wind River had captured significant market share in communities up and down the eastern seaboard, a lack of name recognition in several key markets highlighted a need to find new ways to increase penetration in these key geographic areas.
About Wind River
A firm handling non-hazardous liquid waste systems for over 100,000 businesses and residencies in 16 states.
To drive awareness in the communities identified as strategic priorities by Wind River, TribalVision developed a robust local SEO strategy to expand the brand’s reach and saturate relevant search results within each target geography.
Careful consideration was given to improving the overall authority of the Wind River domain. A myriad of SEO optimizations were implemented on the company website, including the development of micro-targeted service area pages and highly segmented meta-data to improve the brand’s SERP rankings for each focus location.
- Created new search-optimized landing pages for all physical locations
- Updated the directory listings for name, address, and phone consistency to improve their SEO footprint
- Developed a robust social media content strategy designed to generate new inbound links
- Optimized the Google My Business profile and set up “Nearby” listings
- Collected user reviews focused on each physical location
TribalVision has been able to provide a real guide to us in navigating the waters of content development and helping us prioritize what we should be focusing on, what's effective, and what's not.
SEO optimizations yielded dramatic returns for Wind River, with significant increases observed in both traffic and conversions across all focus geographies.
- Reporting showed a drastic increase in organic traffic to the site, with a 111% increase in sessions.
- We also saw a 173% increase in website conversions – which attests to the high quality of the new traffic driven to the website via the marketing efforts outlined above.